- “I think we should put Paul Bunyan in a wood chipper, and if we lose next year hand them back the sawdust.”
- Lewerke was definitely injured; no idea why the story isn’t straight
- I think he’s on Urban Meyer’s meds
- Like most of the team he’s not on the same page
- So many opportunities to pull away early.
- Kwity and Uche are recreating Gary in the aggregate
- Five or six opportunities to pull on zone read plays where MSU had nobody for it
- State’s run defense threw in the towel in the 4th
- Don’t like the can’t hit the QB in the knee rule
- March of the Rockettes: point was to show up late and make Michigan leave the field
- What was Harbaugh’s role in this? Saying the truth too loud? Delany’s statement is exactly what Harbaugh said, and the Big Ten wouldn’t have looked at it if he hadn’t said something, so why the reprimand?
- How much more effort did they put into this than Max Bullough, the captain of the team, getting suspended for the Rose Bowl? Is there anything more pathetic than the MSU beat? Just a bunch of shameless bootlickers
- Mark Dantonio is the Elmer Gantry of NCAA football.
- Rondale Moore is the Truth.
- Ohio State: Meyer doesn’t know how to run without a running quarterback
- Marcus Ray: would he call Michigan the best team in the Big Ten if they had losses to Northwestern, Eastern Michigan, and Missouri?
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
Michigan State’s used to double-digit losses to Michigan, but five digits is gonna hurt